Feb 1st, Shoot at Dogbreaths place

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by dogsbreath, Jan 25, 2014.

1. dogsbreath

dogsbreath Member

So, how's this to get the ball rolling.
    An open invite next Saturday at Dogsbreath's place. I've only got a single lane range, so the first 5 or 6 shooters that are interested, come on up.
    The range has a table at 25 yards and stations at 50 and 75 yards. We can also chase clays in the back field. If the weather is anywhere near passable, we will fire up the grill too.
    I'm up in Dawsonville, so p.m. me for directions.

I'm easy going, but it will be strictly a safe shoot. No monkey business, no illegal guns or other stuff. I'm perfectly cool with adult beverages after the guns are put away too.

I'm mostly a pistol guy, but long guns are welcome too. If any of you have a hankering to shoot a .454 Casull, or a .270 win out of a pistol, this would be your chance. I have a pretty (uberti) Colt Walker black powder .45 and some good reactive targets too.

Dogsbreath

2. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Banned

I will be in North Dakota :(

3. dogsbreath

dogsbreath Member

Wow, North Dakota in February. That's the cold one, right? Shame you couldn't be in South D. They say that's nice then.

4. GAJeff

GAJeff Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like fun. Shooting a GSSF in the morning. Anytime after noon. Will PM you later.

5. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Supporting Member

Sound like a great time, if I wasn't in Ohio, I would be there :(

6. phideaux

phideaux New Member

It is.
    Ive been there,

Its a fun time...the fud afterwards was good too.

The host is .........a gun nut.;):D

Jim