Good Luck

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by TrailBlazer999, Mar 22, 2014.

1. TrailBlazer999

TrailBlazer999 Member

Just wanted to wish everyone going out today good luck. Hope y'all get some meat on the table. Be careful out there too.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Hoping to go out here in the next couple days. Had any luck yet? If so tell us the story.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

3. TrailBlazer999

TrailBlazer999 Member

Haven't been able to go out yet. Been battling sickness in the house for the last month. First my daughter got sick, then i got a cold. After that my wife got a stomach virus but is better now. Now i've got another cold and my kid got sick again yesterday. I'm so crazy to get out of the house and into the woods that i'm almost climbing the walls. Between trying to take care of my daughter while the wife's at work, taking care of my wife, or laying around being miserable myself, i haven't even been able to pattern my shotgun yet. If something doesn't give soon i'm going to go bat junk crazy. If you hear anything about a crazy guy in full camo shooting pigeons in the local park while yelping on a turkey call don't worry...

It's just me.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Lmao I'll be sure to keep an eye on Fox 5. I'll vouch for ya. I've been busy transitioning jobs to one much more suited for being outdoors a la managing a department in a new outdoor store opening down here so after seeing all the stuff we'll be selling I'm chomping at the bit.

5. TrailBlazer999

TrailBlazer999 Member

I appreciate that.

Which store are you going to work for? Sounds like it could be a fun job.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Its the new Gander Mountain in McDonough. Sorry taking so long to get back, we've been going crazy getting it set up. Anyone looking for anything firearms or hunting related come see me, ask for Tyler.

7. TrailBlazer999

TrailBlazer999 Member

No problem. How's the store looking? I'm looking foward to the one they're building here.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

It's pretty awesome...big wall full of guns and a whole side of the store related to hunting.

9. GAgal

GAgal Banned

10. TrailBlazer999

TrailBlazer999 Member

Sounds good to me but the wife might not like it. Between cabelas and gander mountain, she might forget what i look like. Can i just rent a cot there?