Hello from Oxford/Walton Co.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by huntnfish, Aug 21, 2014.

1. huntnfish

huntnfish New Member

Hey guys, new to this forum and fairly new to hunting. Did some squirrel and bird hunting as a kid, but not much. Most was with friends and I never had an adult mentor to really teach me, so here I am, almost 39 years old and wanting to learn. Have a good friend who's fairly experienced, as is his dad, so I'll be tagging along with those guys mostly. Gonna do some squirrel hunting this Sat., would like to dove hunt (if I can find a good field). May deer hunt some this winter (public land) but I'm really looking forward to turkey hunting next spring! I would ask for advice, but I KNOW none of you guys have any to offer, right?;) Just kidding. I said I'm new to THIS forum, not forums in general. LOL :D

2. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Banned

Welcome to the forum!

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 New Member

Welcome to the Georgia Hunting Forum !!

4. GAJeff

GAJeff Moderator Staff Member

Hello huntnfish, welcome to the forum.

5. buck119

buck119 New Member

6. Gator

Gator Member

Welcome aboard, Better late than never as the saying goes. Turkey hunting is truly addictive. Nothing says hello springtime like the a mature bird gobbling on the roost on the first day of turkey season. Unless it is your ears ringing from the shotgun blast that filled your tag. :D

7. huntnfish

huntnfish New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome! Can't wait to get in the woods! :)

8. paulkeen

paulkeen New Member

Heck with a thunder chicken aggrrvatin things...welcome to the fourm....where are you located

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

9. huntnfish

huntnfish New Member

Paul, near Walnut Grove in Walton County.