Howdy from Dunwoody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vinman1968, Mar 6, 2014.

1. vinman1968

vinman1968 New Member

Howdy guys and gals...got directed here from the KTOG forum and am using same user name there also...glad to be a member here and lost my lease a couple of years ago and am also looking for a new club/lease...have been in clubs and leased land in Hancock,Butts,Monroe and Greene counties.Funny the amount of deer I have in my neighborhood some really nice bucks also as well as a bunch of Coyotes.

2. dogsbreath

dogsbreath Member

Well, if you were a deer, would you hang in a place people were paying to shoot you, or in Dunwoody with all those nicely maintained gardens?
    Welcome to GaHunting. I'm also a spill over from ktog, though I'm 'lop' over there.
    If you get the itch to shoot, I'm up the road in Dawsonville. There is land up here to hunt, you know. National forest works for me. Didn't produce much this year, but there's lots of woods there, and I know for a fact, at least one deer butt. I saw it going away on a rainy day when I was trying the 'lets walk around and see what happens' approach to hunting. Seems his or her eyes were a little sharper that day. I have pulled several out of those woods in the past few years, so don't give up hope, and no lease is not the same as no hunting.

Dogsbreath

3. GAJeff

GAJeff Moderator Staff Member

Hello vinman and welcome to this forum.

4. Gator

Gator Member

Howdy

Welcome to the Forum.

5. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Banned

Welcome to the forum

6. buck119

buck119 New Member

Welcome to the forum

7. MarkWood

MarkWood New Member

Welcome to the forum!

8. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum !

9. strycnine

strycnine New Member

How do ! Welcome to the fo!

10. vinman1968

vinman1968 New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome ya'll.

11. vinman1968

vinman1968 New Member

Thanks man I appreciate that and would love to get together and shoot and hunt...had some really scary issues hunting public land.Experienced very unsafe and unlicensed hunters as well as guys that would threaten me to leave the area as it was there spot.We are also starting to have issues here in the neighborhood with people driving around at night and just shooting deer right in the front yards...I live in a very weird spot where I am in DeKalb county but 100 yards past my house is Gwinnett and a 1/4 mile down the road is Fulton county.PM me buddy if you would like to chat.

12. thrower

thrower New Member

Welcome! Didn't know the KTOG was still active. Good news.

13. bubba2001

bubba2001 New Member

welcome to the forum