Looking for reloading supplies

Discussion in 'Guns, Ammunition, and Reloading' started by dogsbreath, Jan 22, 2014.

1. dogsbreath

dogsbreath Member

Hi Guys,
    I sure hope the current state of affairs runs out soon, but in the mean time, maybe we could use this as a pointer for supplies we find in our travels.

A quick note, I'm not selling, nor representing anyone here, just passing on info I find.

I'm starting to find some primers. Hi Caliber over in Holly Springs (just south of Canton) quite a bit of stuff. Plenty of primers, some bullets, and not much powder. No powder that I was looking for anyway.

I'm looking for:
    H110
    TiteGroup
    bullseye
    unique
    and blue dot

Holler if you find any please.

Oh, and where oh where are the #11 percussion caps?

Happy hunting,
    Dogsbreath

2. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Banned

GaJeff is a reloader, when he pops in he can give some advice. Also, look at Ga Guns in Gainesville, Mike and Kelly are good folks to work with and have good prices.

3. dogsbreath

dogsbreath Member

Phidough got a gun from them recently, and he is all the way out in Kentucky. Right across the street from them is another place 'outdoor supply' or something. More my speed. Less tacticool stuff, more wheel guns and single shots. Nice knife selection too.

db

4. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Supporting Member

Phidough.......lol :D

5. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Banned

That would be the Outdoor Depot, they are way too proud of their product. Kinda pricey......

6. GAJeff

GAJeff Moderator Staff Member

Outdoor Depot....
    I've been finding primers at academy sports in cumming. Still having a hard time finding powder thou.

I order bullets through x treme bullets. Great Service. Send them a email and they will send you some to try out. I received almost 100 45ACP 230 grains TMJ to try out.

7. phideaux

phideaux New Member

You should hear what they callme in person...:eek:

btw, DB, if you want to drive up, I can get you those powders.

Jim

8. rawhawk

rawhawk New Member

rawhawk

:) HI all, new to the forum. I have 2 lbs of H50BMG if you know of anyone that needs some. Going up to Columbia, SC tomorrow weather permitting. Will be a nice road trip even if I don't find anything. Yall hang in there.

9. GAJeff

Academy Sports in Cumming has a lot of small and large primers in stock. 39$ a 1000.

10. dogsbreath

dogsbreath Member

Yeah, things are loosening up a bit. Powder is still hard to find. I had to drive to Birmingham to get titegroup the other week. Sure is nice to have stuff to load though.

Lop

11. GAJeff

It looks like Academy is going to start selling reloading supplies. They started stocking the shelfs with RCBS and Hornady. Also with bullets.

12. dogsbreath

dogsbreath Member

cool beans! That means that other sources (read 'Hi Caliber' in Hollysprings) can't keep the prices way up.

db