Need a KSG?

Discussion in 'Shotguns' started by Supervisor42, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Supervisor42

Supervisor42 New Member

If anyone close to North Alabama is still searching for a Kel-Tec KSG, there's one at the LGS in Cullman for $899 New In Tha Box!
    I had fun with mine tearing up skeet in Georgia:D ...

Attached Files:

2. paulkeen

paulkeen New Member

Ksg the new skeet gun lmao

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

3. Supervisor42

Supervisor42 New Member

Heh, don't knock it until you've tried it.
    With a modified choke tube in the adapter, it is extremely effective (ie: anybody shooting it will break twice as many clays as with their 'own' gun). Very fast swing rate and faster to get on the bird since it doesn't have 2+ lbs of steel barrel sticking 'way' out there.
    The $74 red dot sight with the large circle reticle is instantly instinctive for anyone.
    A consistent cheek-weld becomes completely irrelevent to accuracy.
    It doesn't matter how you shoulder it, or grip it, the red circle you see is the center of your shot pattern.
    Oh yeah, and since it holds 15 rounds there is no fumbling with reloading while shooting at the station. We were shooting about 7 rounds at each station, I just gassed it up in the golfcart ride every 2 holes.

You find out in a hurry who is all about "looking good" or all about breaking clays:rolleyes:.

Does it look strange, yes; is it absolute death for clay-pigeons in anyone's hands, oh yeah:eek:.

The serious skeet shooters called it "cheating". I liked that:D.
    When you're holding a $2000 nickel-plated "skeet" gun and some guy next to you with a $900 home-defense shotgun is shooting circles around you, that's pretty much all you can say:).

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  4. dogsbreath

dogsbreath Member

But he is right, you know. Odd considering how 'not right' he is in general. But on this point he is spot on. I seen it. Seen it with my own eyes. It makes my 'walnut and blue steel' loving eyes weep, but that thing busts clays.

db

5. paulkeen

paulkeen New Member

Hahs

6. paulkeen

paulkeen New Member

Need a video

7. dogsbreath

dogsbreath Member

LemmeC if I can find one....

db

8. dogsbreath

dogsbreath Member

9. Supervisor42

Supervisor42 New Member

Looks like we're just gonna hafta redo-it:D.
    Odd, me & Chris & Bill shot skeet with it just yesterday at Brock's gap.
    Coulda, woulda, shoulda shot video then.
    I spent most of my time with wrenches and sockets redoing their damn skeet throwers so they didn't throw clays straight down the shooter's line above everybody's heads:eek:. Bolts were all rusted up so they ain't NEVER worked:mad:. (nobody has wrenches?)
    Got 3 of'em to actually throw OVER the field and not sideways before we ran out of light.
    ... a mechanic's work is never done:rolleyes:.

10. paulkeen

paulkeen New Member

Good job boss....

11. paulkeen

paulkeen New Member

My boss has a electric woble thrower aand with him i dint forget the wrenchs either