New 3D Circuit?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by TrailBlazer999, Mar 30, 2014.

1. TrailBlazer999

TrailBlazer999 Member

This question was posted on another forum a couple of weeks ago so i thought i'd relay the message here. How many of you in or near the csra would be interested in a local 3d circuit? From what i hear, several places around here would be interested in participating. I personally love the idea. How about y'all?

2. paulkeen

paulkeen New Member

I think there are a couple of clubs ib the valdosta area starting a circuit shilioh,satillia,etc...

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

3. uniongap

uniongap New Member

What is a 3d circuit? and what is csra? I might like it if I knew what you were talking about:D

4. paulkeen

paulkeen New Member

A circuit is where a couple of archery clubs work together on schedules and shooters of the year...

5. TrailBlazer999

TrailBlazer999 Member

Central Savannah River Area

Basically augusta & north augusta and the surrounding area.

6. uniongap

uniongap New Member

Thanks for the clarification. I am only firearms man, no bows so I guess that leaves me out.

7. TrailBlazer999

TrailBlazer999 Member

NP

You should try it. I was the same way until i decided that i wanted to get into the deer woods a little earlier. A friend of mine gave me his old bow and i started practicing in the back yard. I went to my first 3d shoot just for the heck of it and got hooked. Haven't looked back since.

8. paulkeen

paulkeen New Member

killing foam keeps me sane till archery season comes in

9. TrailBlazer999

TrailBlazer999 Member

Lol same here.

Now the wife's thinking about getting into it. I keep dropping subtle hints like: "hey honey, how 'bout we head on down to the shop and get you that bow you liked? No? How 'bout tomorrow? No? How's saturday sound?"

You know, little stuff like that.

10. paulkeen

paulkeen New Member

My wife already does it amlnd my son is getting in to it